Collection of famous quotes by Navjot
1. That ball went so high it could have got an air
hostess down with it.
2. There is light at the end of the
tunnel for India, but it's that of an incoming train which will run them over.
3. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when
you are bald.
4. This quote was made after Ganguly
called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out in the
third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a
drowning man both ends of the rope."
5. Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taximeter.
6. Statistics are like miniskirts, they
reveal more than what they hide.
7. Wickets are like wives - you never know which way
they will turn!
8. He is like Indian three-wheeler,
which will suck a lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30!
9. The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me tell
you, my friend that the Kiwi is the only bird in the whole world, which does not
10. As uncomfortable as a bum on a
11. The ball whizzes past like a bumble -bee and the
Indians are in the sea.
12. The Indians are finding the gaps
like a pin a haystack.
13. The pitch is as dead as a dodo.
14. Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a
child is in a topless bar!
15. The way Indian wickets are falling reminds of the
cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala one falls and everything else falls!
16. Indian team without Sachin is
like giving Kiss without a Squeeze.
17. You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
18. Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket
Keeper, he is a goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester
19. He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first
two bites too.
20. One, who doesn't throw the dice, can
never expect to score a six.
21. This quote was made after Eddie Nichols, the third
umpire, ruled Shivnarine Chanderpaul 'NOT OUT' in the second test at Port of
Spain T&T "Eddie Nichols is a man who cannot find his own buttocks with
his two hands."
22. Anybody can pilot a ship when the
sea is calm.
23. Nobody travels on the road to success without a
puncture or two.
24. You got to choose between tightening
your belt or losing your pants.
25. The cat with gloves catches no mice.
26. Age has been perfect fire
extinguisher for flaming youth.
27. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a
28. He is like a one-legged man in a bum
29. The third umpires should be changed as often as
nappies and for the same reason.
30. Kumble's bowling at the moment is
flat as a Dosa.